What an incredible year it has been here at DNT! We are so honored to have the privilege of working with such amazing talent, and are so proud of each and every one of our artist’s accomplishments in 2014. Just a few quick highlights from this year:
- We had the honor of being a name sponsor and judge for the 2014 SoCal Icon Competition.
- Hosted our 2nd Annual Emerging Artist Showcase.
- Moved into our amazing new creative space/office in Downtown Tustin.
- Directed and Produced Dylan Rouda’s Music Official Music Video “Polaroid Picture,” and co-produced original holiday single “Christmas Time” with Royal Fire Music Group.
- Directed and Produced Macy Kate’s Holiday Music Video “O Holy Night,” which has received close to 30,000 views in the first week of its release.
- Represented Justin Coppolino from Tattoos After Dark
- DNT was the official PR team for Macy Kate during her time on ABC’s Rising Star.
- We had the privilege of working with Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui for the official premiere of their indie film “College Musical.”
- We discovered Kyle Wesley and David Batt of Royal Fire Music Group who recently teamed up with DNT to offer in-house music administration, YouTube channel building, songwriting, video production and music production services to our DNT artists.
- DNT helped Country Artist Sheyna Gee secure a production deal with our talented colleagues at The Punk Aristocrats.
- We had the honor of working with, consulting for, and contributing to the development of many independent artists such as Maddy Vance, Sophia Bollman, Voltage Control,Echoed Silence, The Occasions, Dylan Rouda, Lauren Black, Audrey Callahan, Sheyna Gee, Kyle Wesley, David Batt, Chris Puckett and Macy Kate to name a few.
To continue reading our highlights, plus catch up on our artist’s happenings, please click here.